About the Game
Capture the Flag REDUX is a group game that uses LED lights to develop into “Capture the Flag” into an after-dark adventure. Play it in your backyard, at the park, camping or anywhere with space to run safely in low light conditions.
Your mission: Steal the Orb from your enemies.
Your challenge: Sneak past the red war lights, capture your enemyÕs Orb and get it back to your territory.
BUT whatever you do: Don’t get caught!
• LED lights enable hours of playing Capture the Flag play at night
• Perfect for 4 to 16 individuals
• Develops teamwork and camaraderie
• Promotes physical exercise, strategy and endurance for teenagers and adults alike
• Futuristic and fun middle of the night excitement
• Includes 12 new game types such as The Traitor, Ghoul, Werewolves vs. Hunters and many more
Game Kit Includes
• 2 Glowing Orbs (which are luminescent variations on the traditional flag, one blue, the other green)
• 8 Jail Markers (to light up jail boundaries)
• 6 Territory Lights (for marking where is secure and where you’ll get caught)
• 16 LED Glow Bracelets (eight blue & eight green for each team)
• 12 Game Variation Cards
• 1 Guidebook (in English and Spanish)
• Kickstarter (as a Staff Pick)
• For the Cool
• The Freshprenuer
• Outside Game Players
• Summer Camp Program
• Celebrate Women Today
• Boy’s Life
• Many others!
So get your friends, family, or youth group together — and play Capture the Flag at night… A glowing adventure awaits you!
Play Capture the Flag in the dead of night the use of futuristic lights — with 33 light up game pieces, 12-24+ hours of batteries, game variations and ALL NEW games
Exciting middle of the night activity — without TVs, computers or tablets. Physical exercise becomes a part of the fun as players run, hide and chase each other to win!
Bring people of all ages together — kids, teens & adults will all enjoy this awesome icebreaker and activity that develops teamwork, group bonding, comradery and strategy
Playable anywhere with space to run — it’s a unique group game for schools (inside a gym with the lights off), youth organizations, leadership retreats, corporate retreats, sleepaway camps, summer camps, family reunions, sports teams and more
If you are searching for a cool gift idea, a game for parties or just a fun activity — this is an exciting alternative to laser tag, flashlight tag, light up LED balls, lawn games, even airsoft or paintball